Hello,

I made one a week or two ago, but didn't get around to creating a link to
it, so I've done that now.  You can get it via:

   https://www.ccpn.ac.uk/downloads/leadingedge

Note that at some point in the next week or two we will hopefully have the
next Windows release, but they are easy to install so you might as well
pick up the current one now.

Wayne