Hi Jürgen,

in phenix.refine I would do:

phenix.refine [PDB] [mtz] twin_law="h,-k,-l" main.ncs=true ncs.type=torsion

(or equivalent using the GUI).

Note, "ncs.type=torsion" will use the new NCS handling machinery that takes care of NCS automatically with no need the user to provide definitions for NCS groups. For this it is advisable to use a recent Phenix version from the nightly builds.

If resolution is ~3-2.8A and higher, then automated water update using ordered_solvent=true is good to use, so no need to waste time doing it manually.

If it is a final refinement run before PDB deposition then weights optimization using optimize_xyz_weight=true and optimize_adp_weight=true should be tried.

That's all I can tell given the information you provided.

All the best,
Pavel