Re: [ccp4bb] a question about protein sequences in the PDB The total model that fits the observable electron density should be the standard for the PDB FASTA file with the deposited structure factors, however, not all depositions contain a link to the expression construct details because many are not published, and I believe that it should be explicitly detailed in the submission.

Chad