  This is a personal preference. I do model at low sigma levels if there IS
some indication of where to put atoms, always try to keep the correct
sequence even if some atoms are missing, and just for coot convenience keep
atoms with occ = 0, rather than delete them altogether. (COOT will refine a
residue with occs = 0, but not one where atoms are missing.. Paul?? Why
not!)

At deposition the wwwPDB are welcome to (and I think do) strip out all
ocs=0..

Eleanor

--
Professor Eleanor Dodson