From: Randy Read <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] using pymol for making movie of change in protein structure
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Wednesday, 21 March, 2012, 9:06 PM

You've already had an answer about the morphing part of the question, so I'll just address the question about tools.

In terms of making a movie, if you aren't already an expert in making movies with PyMol, I'd suggest starting first with ccp4mg.  Once you have a set of coordinate files for the morph, it's very easy to make a nice movie.

Best wishes,

Randy Read

-----
Randy J. Read
Department of Haematology, University of Cambridge
Cambridge Institute for Medical Research    Tel: +44 1223 336500
Wellcome Trust/MRC Building                         Fax: +44 1223 336827
Hills Road                                                            E-mail: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Cambridge CB2 0XY, U.K.                               www-structmed.cimr.cam.ac.uk