Airlie points out that what I said about the ccp4i interface wasn't correct!  In order to keep the ccp4i interface in synch with the version of Phaser, we've started distributing the ccp4i files with the source code.  The ones on our website are for an older version of Phaser, but the latest ones will come with the Phenix download that gives you the latest executable.

Apologies to anyone who was quick enough to download and install the wrong ccp4i files already!

Best wishes,

Randy Read