1) You should use measured data (after scala/aimless/truncate). In general there may not be one to one relationship between observed data and asymmetric unit (e.g. non-merohedral twinning) and it would not be possible to bring input data to output file. Use original data
2) Internally refmac groups reflection into classes. All twin related reflections belong to one class. In the example you give four reflections belong to one class. FreeR is property of the class not individual relfections. I.e. all twin related reflections belong either to free or working class. If your input data has this property then output should also have this. In the output file there will be 0 (for free) and 1 (working)
3) At early stages it is not easy to factorise twin and underestimated symmetry. It seems that L-test is the best way of making decision if you "crystals" are twinnined. If you collect data from many crystals and merge them then you artificially twin (or increase twinning). Using pointless to index all datasets consistently may sort some of the problems
4) In this case it seems that you may need to reindex. Largest twin domain is not the first one

Regards
Garib