Hi,
1. You don't mention how many Zn sites you have, or how big your protein
is - as Phil mentioned, these are factors.
2. I'll add to the chorus - pick your wavelength(s) based on a
fluorescence scan.
3. If "1.5A0" is your wavelength, not your resolution, you may still
have some anomalous signal - I've had a dataset collected on a copper
rotating anode (wavelength 1.54) with detectable zinc anomalous signal.
  You'll get better signal closer to the anomalous peak; but if your
Zn/protein ratio is large enough it may not be necessary.

Pete