I agree with Eleanor 100%...

In my biased opinion, only the atoms supported by electron density
should be included in deposited models.  To satisfy the "but this will
mess up the electrostatic potential coloring" argument (a valid one, of
course), the "projected model" can be deposited alongside which must be
clearly advertised as the unconstrained interpretation by the
structure's author.

Cheers,

Ed.

--
Oh, suddenly throwing a giraffe into a volcano to make water is crazy?
                                                Julian, King of Lemurs