From: Usher Julie <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 09:40:55 +0000
To: <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Volunteers wanted

Dear all,

At Easter I will be stepping down from my role running the Learning Objects UK User Group along with Sarah Sherman. I’m writing to ask the group for a volunteer to take over from me. This involves taking ownership of this jiscmail list (which is no work at all), and also organising meetings twice a year for group members.

It’s not a huge amount of work, and I hope you’ll agree it’s worth doing.

If anyone thinks they might be interested, and would like to ask more about it, please feel free to email me off-list.

Best,

Julie

Julie Usher

Learning Technology
University of Northampton

Boughton Green Road
Northampton NN2 7AL
UK

Phone: +44 (0)1604 892558
Skype: jules_u1
Twitter: @LearnTechUoN
Web: northampton.ac.uk/learntech<http://www.northampton.ac.uk/learntech>

Ranked number 1 in the UK for Value Added
The University of Northampton has achieved the top ranking among UK Universities for ?Value Added? in the Guardian Universities League table for 2012. See more about this on our website<http://www.northampton.ac.uk/news/article/133/the-university-of-northampton-is-no-1-for-value-added--the-guardian>.
Award winner - Outstanding Higher Education Institution Supporting Social Entrepreneurship 2011 (UnLtd/HEFCE)

This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any information contained in it. We virus scan all E-mails leaving The University of Northampton but no warranty is given that this E-mail and any attachments are virus free. You should undertake your own virus checking. The right to monitor E-mail communications through our networks is reserved by us.