Dear Members
You may be aware that I am compiling a database so that members can see other members' details, such as contact details, areas of interest and publications. Sally and I feel that this may help foster networking and collaboration on future research projects. I am, therefore, calling for members who have not yet sent their information and who wish this information to appear on the database to do so. please send to: [log in to unmask]

We will be putting a link on the BSA Gender Study Group webpage so that members can edit their own details in future.
This will be password protected and I will send details shortly about how you can do this.

 We would also like to inform you that we have booked a room for a 'business meeting' at the BSA Conference 2012 at the University of Leeds (details to follow), where we would like to discuss ideas and the future directions of the Gender Study Group. (For those who are not attending the conference you can email any ideas to [log in to unmask] and these will be aired in the meeting).

all the best
Zowie