Phew, thanks for that cris, I was beginning to think I really had committed myself to writing the poem. By the way, I was joking with my 'complicated' comment to Giles, because the situation was funny, then even funnier when Ian said it was a Shadowtrain poem. I am definitely going to read the anthology now given the chance, but I don't think I'll buy it.

Cheers

Tim A.