Phew, thanks for that cris, I was beginning to think I really had
committed myself to writing the poem. By the way, I was joking with my
'complicated' comment to Giles, because the situation was funny, then
even funnier when Ian said it was a Shadowtrain poem. I am definitely
going to read the anthology now given the chance, but I don't think
I'll buy it.

Cheers

Tim A.