From: British & Irish poets [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Lace
Sent: 13 March 2012 16:56
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Writers Forum Workshop

Thanks, Michael, for drawing attention to Duncan’s blog. There’s lots of other good things on it, too, like this on the “London School”.

http://angelexhaust.blogspot.com/2011/08/london-school-yada-yada-yada.html

Duncan makes some good points, but like a lot of his stuff it’s patchy and incohesive in presentation. He really needs a good editor, I think.