From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Peter Rayment
Sent: 15 March 2012 09:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Grades from Bb 9.1 to SITS

Hi

There has been some discussion about this and I understand University of Delft have a building Block.

I believe that Julie Usher at Northampton is going to contact them about it.

I think that a lot of people are interested in this and it would be great if we could get some National co-ordination on it.

Peter