-----Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist <[log in to unmask]> wrote: -----
To: [log in to unmask]
From: Mark Gamble <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 03/15/2012 11:25AM
Subject: Re: Grades from Bb 9.1 to SITS

Happy to take it forward if anyone can give me a contact at Delft?

--
Regards
Mark

From: Peter Rayment <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 3/15/2012 11:10 AM

Hi

My mistake I have just spoken to Julie Usher and she is speaking to Delft about Blackboard to Scientia integration (timetables).

So to move this forward re SITS does anyone have any suggestions how we could move this forward Nationally?

Peter