Some time ago I posted a message relating to GPN and producing images.  I've received some very helpful comments and suggestions form colleagues, for which I am very grateful.  I have thanked them all direct.  I would be very happy to disseminate the information for the list if colleagues would find this helpful.  This would, of course help to crystalise in my own mind!
Many thanks to you all again.
Best wishes
Gillian

Gillian Roberts
Borough Archivist
Dudley Archives and Local History Service