With apologies for cross posting:

We recently asked for your help in planning workshops for the joint Museums Computer Group / Digital Learning Network event that we are planning on 11 July 2012 in Manchester.

This conference will bring together the two worlds of museum technology and museum learning to get them talking and learning from each others skills and experience.

Please carry on sending us your ideas between now and 6.00pm on 26 March 2012 at [log in to unmask] and influence the direction the conference takes.

To help us make the sessions as relevant and useful as possible, we would also like to ask you just one simple question:

What's your biggest digital challenge in working with in-gallery and online audiences?

Please respond via this survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MCG_DLNET_event_11July2012

We look forward to hearing from you.

Museums Computer Group and Digital Learning Network event planning team

Martin Bazley

Digital Heritage consultant

Martin Bazley & Associates

15 Margin Drive