Dear Aldona

I also have some suggestion for litterature concerning the danish bogbodies. Unfortunately most of the texts are in danish but at least here they are.

Brandt, I. 1951: Planterester i et lig fra Borremose. Aarbøger for Nordisk Oldkyndighed 1951, 342-349.

Brothwell, D., Holden, T., Liversage, D., Gottlieb, B., Bennike, P.. & Boesen, J. 1990: Establishing a minimum damage procedure for the gut sampling of intact human bodies: the case of the Huldremose Woman. Antiquity 64, 830-35.

Helbaek, H. 1950: Tollundmandens sidste maaltid. Aarbøger for Nordisk Oldkyndighed 1950, 311-341.

Mannering, U., Gleba, M., Possnert, G.. & Heinemeier, J. 2009. Om datering af mosefundne lig og beklædningsdele. Kuml 2009, 103-125.

The Mannering et. al. article for instance would be very useful for you, I believe, as it provides the most recent carbon 14 datings for the danish bog bodies. The article is in danish but has an english summary, and there are some nice tables with all the datings.

You are very welcome to contact me again with questions or if you have trouble finding some of the litterature.

Best wishes
Peter Mose Jensen

Cand. mag. Peter Mose Jensen
Konserverings- og naturvidenskabelig afdeling
Moesgård Museum
Moesgård Allé 20
8270 Højbjerg
Tlf: 89424575/41411568