ABIC 2012 is a fantastic opportunity to showcase to an influential and international agricultural biotechnology audience.

It’s the right time in history to focus on agricultural biotechnology which is why interest in ABIC 2012 is running high. We’ve already confirmed a strong line-up of keynote speakers from some of the world’s leading research, investment and commercial companies in the fields of biotechnology, energy, health, nutrition and food. That includes Du Pont Agricultural Biotechnology, energy crop producer Ceres, Monsanto and investment firm Burrill & Company.

As steering committee member and BioPacific Ventures Executive Director Dr Andrew Kelly puts it: ABIC 2012 is taking place on a rising tide of concern about food supplies, food security and the need to invest in biotechnologies that can improve the efficiency and sustainability of food production. The conference offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get people who can provide solutions to those issues in one room in a beautiful little country that people love to visit.

Achieving the breadth and depth of support promised so far illustrates what a powerful event ABIC 2012 is going to be. Now is the time to be contacting us about the exciting sponsorship opportunities still available.

We are proud to be hosting ABIC 2012 and warmly invite you to join us for the event in Rotorua in September, 2012.

Dr Paul Tan Chair NZBIO Board of Directors

Michelle Sullivan Chief Executive, NZBIO

Dee Rawsthorne, PhD| Outreach Coordinator| Norwich BioScience Institutes| Norwich Research Park|Norwich NR4 7UA | Direct Line: 44 (0)1603 251457 Fax: 44 (0)1603 255168| E mail: [log in to unmask] Follow me on Twitter @Rawsthorne

http://www.plantday12.eu Fascination of Plants Day

www.ifr.ac.uk   www.jic.ac.uk  www.tsl.ac.uk www.tgac.ac.uk

The Institutes are members of the Norwich Research Park www.nrp.org.uk

Need a meeting venue? Visit www.venue-norwich.info

Want to find out first hand what's going on in world leading science research centres then join for free Friends of the John Innes Centre and IFR in the City http://www.jic.ac.uk/corporate/friends/index.htm

Are you a former employee, student, post-doc or project leader? If so, make sure we have your details on our Alumni Database and keep up to date with news from John Innes  http://www.jic.ac.uk/corporate/friends/alumni-association.htm

www.plantsandus.org.uk - Plants and Us - an innovative new charity devoted to promoting understanding about plants and plant science