As the All Stat mail list has now moved from Glasgow University to the RSSCSE at Plymouth University it has been decided now may be a good time to review the list guidelines, it is expected this will be done when a permanent list manager is appointed.

In the meantime we would like to remind subscribers of the existing guidelines as viewed in your original welcome message, in particular we would like to draw your attention to point 2: 'DO NOT POST REPLIES TO ALLSTAT', if you do wish to reply to a fellow subscriber email them directly.

Please take the time to re-read the guidelines.

1. TO LEAVE ALLSTAT

To leave Allstat send a mail to
containing leave allstat

2. DO NOT POST REPLIES TO ALLSTAT

Replies should be posted to the sender of an e-mail rather than the list
unless the subject is of general interest to the statistical community.

3. APPROPRIATE SUBJECT LINES

E-mail 'Subject lines' should be appropriate e.g.
"JOB: Visiting Scientist ..."
"CONFERENCE: ..."
Please see the introduction document for more details.

4. DO NOT ADVERTISE BOOKS

Such e-mails should be sent to the list owner at [log in to unmask]

5. HELP

If you are having problems please contact [log in to unmask]

Allstat List owner
RSSCSE
http://mathstore.ac.uk/?q=node/1446

SIGNOFF allstat