There is no health & safety remit in my role but I do have responsibility for harassment / dignity at work so I get involved in some complaints.
(and I already said, I'm located in the Directorate, outside both HR and Student Services).
regards, Deb

On 27 March 2012 09:19, K HAYAT <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello All,

At Bradford the team was previously based under Human Resources, reporting
to the director of HR.  In 2009 we were structurally placed within the V C's
office.  We have a remit for staff and students.

I hope this helps

Kind Regards

Kez Hayat  MSc
Equality and Diversity Officer
Tel: 01274 233076

-----Original Message-----
From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Roz Caplan
Sent: 27 March 2012 08:57
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: E&D posts - what is included

Hi all,

My role is located within HR and covers staff and students on all equality
and diversity issues except for disability, which is dealt with by our
Disability Advisor. Health and Safety is dealt with by the HAS Advisor.

Best,
Roz

 Roz Caplan
Conservatoire Equality & Diversity Officer

http://www.rcs.ac.uk/portfolio

http://www.rcs.ac.uk/shortcourses

http://www.rcs.ac.uk/shortcourses/summerschools/

 http://www.facebook.com/rcsofficial