Dear Colleagues,

Has anyone a Freedom of Speech and/or Academic Freedom policy which takes account of incitement to hatred towards all protected characteristics, not just that of ethnicity and race? (We added in other protected characteristics a couple of years ago).

Also, has anyone included issues of Freedom of speech and social media: blogs, twitter and so on, in their policy?

If so please could I see a copy?

Best wishes

Christine

Dr Christine Nightingale

Head of Equality and Diversity, POD

DE MONTFORT UNIVERSITY

T: +44 (0) 116 250 6436

E: [log in to unmask]

W: dmu.ac.uk

Have you been to our lecture series yet? Topical talks by expert guest speakers and academics throughout the year

S Logo.jpg    AS Logo.JPG    TT Logo.jpg SIO Logo.JPG