Hello All

I have had a request from our Estates Department to put on some training around making reasonable adjustments to the Estate for disabled staff and students.  I am looking for someone who will explain the difference between the DDA minimum requirements and what is best practice.  Has anyone used external facilitators for this type of training?  Can anyone recommend a company/person?

Lesley

Lesley Gyford, MSc Chartered MCIPD
Head of Equality and Diversity
University of Derby
Tel: 01332 591433
Email: [log in to unmask]

"Better Together" - Help us to make the University a better place to work and study.  Take part in our web based consultation at http://www.derby.ac.uk/equalopps/consultation

The University of Derby has a published policy regarding email and reserves the right to monitor email traffic. If you believe this email was sent to you in error, please notify the sender and delete this email. Please direct any concerns to [log in to unmask]