Hi

I am in Directorate, that includes HR but am not part of HR directly, I report to one of the Pro Vice Chancellors directly. Responsible for Staff and Student EQ issues, though some of the student stuff fails to student support services

Dave

Dave Small
Equality & Diversity Adviser
University of Portsmouth
St Andrew's Court
Portsmouth
PO1 2PR

023 92845774
twitter: @UoPequality
http://www.port.ac.uk/equality

Check access to our buildings at DisabledGo

>>> Carolyn Solomon-Pryce <[log in to unmask]> 26/03/2012 12:48 >>>

Dear colleagues

Would it be possible for you to briefly outline where your E&D function is located within your university?

Many thanks

Carolyn

Carolyn Solomon-Pryce | Equality and Diversity Adviser

London School of Economics and Political Science| Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AZ

Tel: 020 7955 6171 | Fax: 020 7852 3646