Dear Colleagues

I have received an enquiry from our Paediatric Neurologist regarding measurement of CSF interferon alpha for ? aicardi goutieres syndrome.

Does anyone in the UK offer this service?

There is 1 lab listed on AssayFinder, but I'm a bit wary.

I'm also aware of Professor Pierre Lebon in Paris - has anyone sent any samples to his lab?

Many thanks
Regards
Ian

Ian Hanning
Consultant Clinical Biochemist
Department of Clinical Biochemistry
Hull Royal Infirmary
Hull HU3 2JZ UK
Tel 01482 607716
Fax 01482 607725
------ACB discussion List Information-------- This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry. Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content. ACB Web Site http://www.acb.org.uk Green Laboratories Work http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk List Archives http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ACB-CLIN-CHEM-GEN.html List Instructions (How to leave etc.) http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/