Thanks for the link - that is very helpful to me!

Best wishes,

Suzanne

--
Suzanne Newcombe, PhD

Reviews Editor, Religions of South Asia
Inform
Houghton Street
London WC2A 2AE
(+44)20 7955 7654
www.lse.ac.uk/collections/INFORM

Please note: Inform takes every care to provide as accurate and balanced an account as possible, but we welcome corrections and comments.