Aloha,

First, thanks to the list members who have continued
this thread. The comments have certainly provided me
with what I was looking for--some background information
and viewpoints to think about. Particularly how we categorize
parties, movements, and inner circles on the right-left spectrum
and the occult-secular one.

Second, what this article on right-wing occultic synarchy
has me mulling over is just how political an occult outlook
or agenda may be, and vice versa. Here, I find myself wondering
how much the participation of famous occultists in a political
movement "occultifies" a political agenda. (My major reason, I
suppose, is that in North America right now, some Pagans
are trying to figure out how or whether being Pagan somehow
"paganizes" their politics. Not so much as activists, which is
part of my own Paganish politics, as much as party members
and/or ideologues.)

What I'm tending toward is a notion that (famous) occultists
participating in a political movement probably does NOT--
in the absence of very specific evidence--"occultify" that
movement's political agenda.

The article, for instance, suggests that synarchy holds an
aristocratic hierarchical view of social arrangements that
is occultic in character. But the occultic aspect seems to me
almost trivial in comparison to the hierarchical aristocratic
element. Do you need a demon's OK to act a Prince?

Musing What Are The Class Origins Of Modern Occulture, Anyhow? Rose,

Pitch