I am part of a group looking at 24/7 EM consultant working in our Trust. This will probably be with 24(ish) of us.

I am guessing this is fairly unique, and there are a whole host of questions that we need to work through. So far I have filled 3 sides of A4 brainstorming it before I can even get to understanding what the rota looks like.

I would be really interested to hear the forums thoughts on this, especially anyone with experience or contemplating anything similar.

Although we are nervous about what this may bring, if we are to go down this line I am sure many others will follow over the next decade and our negotiations will be really important to getting the right package to do this so it is acceptable to us and to future consultants.

All advice gratefully received. Cross-posted on DNUK.

Cheers,

James