From: priorities2012 [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: יום ו 16 מרץ 2012 01:03
Subject: PRIORITIES 2012: Registration Now Open!

Priorities2012_Logo_H

PRIORITIES 2012: Registration Now Open!

Register Here!

We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for Priorities 2012, the biennial conference of the International Society on Priorities in Health Care, which is taking place September 16 – 19, 2012 at the Westin Bayshore, in Vancouver, BC.

The International Society on Priorities in Health Care was formed in 1996 to strengthen the theory and practice of priority setting in health care. It provides the leading international forum in which health researchers, practitioners and managers involved in priority setting come together to exchange ideas and experiences. We are proud to bring the Society's 9th world congress to Vancouver this year. The theme for Priorities 2012 is "Partnerships for Improving Health Systems" which will examine the interface between researchers, practitioners and managers, and how these key stakeholders can best work together to improve our health systems. The conference is a true international forum with strong participation from stakeholders from across the world.

As a reminder, our submission date for abstracts is also fast approaching! We are excited to be accepting submissions for both Papers and Organized Sessions, which allow for further flexibility in your presentations and participation in the meeting.

Call for Papers: http://www.priorities2012.com/abstracts_papers.php

Call for Organized Sessions: http://www.priorities2012.com/abstracts_orgsessions.php

Abstract Submission Deadline: March 26, 2012

Program details are now available on the conference website.

Priorities 2012 Secretariat

BUKSA Strategic Conference Services

Suite 307, 10328 – 81 Avenue

Edmonton, AB  T6E 1X2