This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message. ---------------

Tees Archaeology are looking to do a time capsule with the local history group for the Diamond Jubilee. They were asking for advice about the type of container they could use and I haven’t a clue and wondered if anyone had any ideas?

Regards,

Fiona Messham

Collections Access Assistant

Got a mobile device? Trying scanning this QR code to view our photographic collection on Flickr

Hartlepool Cultural Services
Sir William Gray House,
Clarence Road,
Hartlepool
TS24 8BT

(01429) 523428

Follow us on:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hartlepool_museum/
https://www.facebook.com/hartlepoolcouncil

This document is strictly confidential and is intended only for use by the addressee.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or other
action taken in reliance of the information contained in this email is strictly prohibited.
Any views expressed by the sender of this message are not necessarily those of Hartlepool
Borough Council.
If you have received this transmission in error, please use the reply function to tell us
and then permanently delete what you have received.

Please note: Incoming and outgoing e-mail messages are routinely monitored for compliance
with our policy on the use of electronic communications.

The SHCG list is provided for members of Social History Curators Group to discuss subjects relevant to social history in museums. To join SHCG visit www.shcg.org.uk . Opinions expressed in this email are the responsibility of the author and are not necessarily shared by SHCG. To leave the list do not reply to this message but send an email to [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and these words as the body of the email: SIGNOFF SHCG-LIST