Hello Jennifer,

the recent ID-guide from Tomek & Bochenski will be very useful for
your question:

Tomek, Teresa & Bochenski, Zbigniew M. (2009): A key for the
identification of domestic bird bones in Europe: Galliformes and
Columbiformes, Krakow

You can order it from the Institute of Systematics and Evolution of
Animals in Krakow at http://www.isez.pan.krakow.pl/

Yours

Christian
--
KNOCHENARBEIT

Hans Christian Küchelmann
Diplom-Biologe

Konsul-Smidt-Straße 30, D-28217 Bremen, Germany
tel: +49 - 421 - 61 99 177
fax: +49 - 421 - 37 83 540
mail: [log in to unmask]
web: http://www.knochenarbeit.de