From: Kemp Johnathan [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 22 February 2012 11:40
Subject: Re: New page types - reasons to be excited

The updates will also apply to the desktop Xerte as well.

Kind regards

Johnathan

On 22 February 2012 09:23, Karl Drinkwater [kkd] <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi,

I’m curious – will these updates apply to the standalone Xerte too, or only Xerte Online Toolkits? I use ‘Page templates’ under the ‘Toolkits’ section of http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/xerte/resources.htm. I just have Xerte installed locally and run it with those, since I find the default interface to be unintuitive (I have tried it three times over the years but never got anywhere with it – the 29 templates let me get on with creation straight away). I hope that developments can also benefit those who don’t have Xerte Online Toolkits on a server.

Thanks,

Karl

--

Karl Drinkwater

Swyddog Canfod Adnoddau / Resource Discovery Officer

Gwasanaethau Gwybodaeth / Information Services

Prifysgol Aberystwyth / Aberystwyth University

Ffôn / Phone: (01970) 621847

E-bost / Email: [log in to unmask]

Blog: http://aberssel.blogspot.com/

http://karldrinkwater.blogspot.com/