Dear NES Network,

The 11th Annual Nature Ecology Society Colloquium will take place on
Friday, March 2nd, from 10 am to 4 pm (with a reception beginning at 4 pm)
in the Martin Segal Theatre of the CUNY Graduate Center. Our theme for this
year is "Imagining Sustainability in the NYC Region."

Please join us for a day of presentations, discussions and collaborations.
This year's programming will be a bit different from recent years, with
greater time dedicated to collaborative group discussions. We will have a
morning panel, followed by lunch, and an afternoon of collaborative
roundtables.  Please visit the NES website (opencuny.org/nature) for more
information about the program.

As always, the NES Colloquium is a space where participants can meet others
working on relevant research or projects, discuss and develop ideas, and
collaborate on research, actions, or both. We hope to have scholars,
practitioners, government representatives, engaged citizens, and everybody
in between concerned with issues of sustainability in the NYC region.  You
may even bring any brochures, periodicals, papers, or other materials to
share. Also, please feel free to forward this invitation.

Same as years past, there will be FREE LUNCH with preference to those who
register.
To register, please go to our website (opencuny.org/nature) or copy and
past the following address into your browser (
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?pli=1&formkey=dGlrR0ktRHVsU0lIcTh3azVVSWFkLXc6MQ#gid=0
)

Lastly, we are happy to announce that open nominations are being accepted
for the 2012 PSC CUNY Environmental Justice Awards!  The awards session
will take place immediately following the afternoon session on March 2nd,
2012. Please visit our website for more information on submitting
nomination letters/emails and to stay updated on other event details.

We look forward to seeing you!

Sincerely,

The NES Colloquium Planning Committee

opencuny.org/nature