Hi,

I'm on my way to Brunel for a meeting and Rob os on leave today so RALPP
won't be able to make it.

We've two tickets, one waiting for reply from a Zeus user and one Atlas on
on hold that looks like an issue with the Atlas pilots and dCache but
we're waiting to see if it happens again.

Other than that I don't think we've anything to report.

Yours,
Chris.