Well done London!

From: Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jeremy Coles
Sent: 08 February 2012 13:12
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fwd: Tier 2 Reliability & Availability - January 2012

Dear Site admins

The WLCG Tier-2 availability and reliability report for January is here: https://espace.cern.ch/WLCG-document-repository/ReliabilityAvailability/Tier-2/2012/tier2_reliab_01-2012.pdf.

Please could you check the results for your site and let me know of any concerns (=corrections) by 17:00 this Friday 10th February.

For information, please note that the policy and mechanism to correct monitoring metrics and recompute GridView's Availabilities/Reliability is described here:https://tomtools.cern.ch/confluence/display/SAM/Availability+Re-computation+Policy

Our target is 95% in each area. If your site is below 95% in either availability or reliability please could you email me (again by Friday afternoon) with a summary of the main issues causing the result(s) to be below target for your site. If you have received a GGUS ticket requesting this information just point me at the ticket.

Many thanks,

Jeremy