Thanks Chris.

This is undoubtedly a Key Document. I've added a tag to mark it as such,
making a  pretend admin (Ronnie Biggs) responsible until a proper
maintainer
is  appointed.

Note: I have a "special interest" in this, so I might appoint my self to
this
task. I'll certainly review the changes you have made.

Unfortunately, there is a strong likelihood that the entries on this page
do not tally with the OPERATIONS PORTAL VOID cards,
creating a dilemma.

Steve

--
Steve Jones                             [log in to unmask]
System Administrator                    office: 220