Hmm you are right, it slipped through the normal signing process - we
haven't had time to develop and test code to remove the email address
from the host certificates yet, much less making it optional, but I can
perhaps do something manually with the VOMS cert.

Robert, do you want me to create one by hand and send it to you?  Would
that be useful?

-j