Thanks again Donald. My understanding is that if what one desires is the
comparison among only two betas (e.g., g1c1 > g1c2), then the one-sample
t-test (on the contrast images of the two betas) will produce equivalent
results to the paired-sample t-test and flexible factorial in which the two
betas are entered separately. Is this correct?
Bob Spunt
Postdoctoral Fellow
Social Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience Labs
Department of Psychology
University of California, Los Angeles