Unfortunately I was not able to test it as I encountered some error messages beforehand. As I had similar problems with the example designs I started a new thread (see https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=spm;9406dd3d.1202 ) about this topic.

---

Concerning contrasts for 2x3x3, I think I have understood the principle more or less. See below. Still, I'm not sure about the t-Tests. If I wanted to compare e.g. the first level of factor 1 with the second level of factor 1, would it be enough to simply write something like [+1 -1] corresponding to the two rows and filling up the rest with zeros, or would I have to take into account some of the other factors/error terms as well?

2x3x3-Within-Subject-ANOVA / F-contrasts

%%%Main factors
I.Cons(1).Groups = {1 2};
I.Cons(1).Levs = [2];
I.Cons(1).ET = 2;