Dear Hongbo,

Please refer to the following papers:

2state DCM: Marreiros, A.C., Kiebel, S.J., Friston, K.J., 2008a. Dynamic causal modelling for fMRI: a two-state model. Neuroimage 39, 269-278.

stochastid DCM:
Daunizeau, J., Friston, K.J., Kiebel, S.J., 2009a. Variational Bayesian identification and prediction of stochastic nonlinear dynamic causal models. Physica, D 238, 2089–2118.

Li B, Daunizeau J, Stephan KE, Penny W, Hu D, Friston K. Generalised filtering and stochastic DCM for fMRI. Neuroimage. 2011 Feb 16.

If you do not know what they mean, best not to use them, and use all the default options (states per region = 1, no stochastic DCM, and no mean centering of inputs)

best,
Hanneke