Dear all,

I have a 3 X 3 factorial mixed design with one factor as stimulus type with three levels and another group factor with three levels. I am modelling this using the flexible factorial in spm5. Following the instructions from the Glascher and Gitelman tutorial, I modelled 3 factors - 1 -subject, 2- Group and 3 -Conditions along with main effects of group (Factor 2) and condition (Factor 3) and their interaction (2 and 3).
 I have two questions concerning this-

1. The design matrix shows the betas for each regressor as gray (Although at no point in the pipeline does it show an error). Is that a potential problem for estimation?
2. What would be the best contrasts weights to estimate group and condition effects? Is it sufficient to use the T-contrast?

I would be grateful for any comments/answers.

Thanks!
Megha

--
Megha Sharda