Hello,
in your batch window, click on "view" then on "show .m code"
BR,
--
Daniel ROQUET
PhD student

2012/2/13 Farras Abdelnour <[log in to unmask]>
Dear all,
I am interested in performing fMRI spatial pre-processing for a large group of subjects. Chapter 28 (and in particular Section 28.1) of SPM08 explains well the necessary steps in a GUI environment. However, as mentioned above, I am interested in performing the same analysis over a large set of subjects. Where can I find the command line equivalent to the example in Chapter 28?

Many thanks in advance.
--
Farras Abdelnour
http://sacklerinstitute.academia.edu/FarrasAbdelnour