Dear Pegah,

If you used standard electrode locations available in SPM (like the
10-20 system) perhaps it'll be better to use the SPM defaults rather
than your locations on a sphere as transforming them will introduce
more error. If this is some kind of very special cap you can try
getting it to XYZ to more or less reasonable size and then use some
electrodes that you can locate on the template head as fiducials and
do coregistration. SPM will fit the electrodes to the head and distort
the sphere if necessary. Spherical head can be used but we don't
support it. There is a possibility to use a spherical model but the
electrodes need to be in MNI coordinates to use that.

Best,

Vladimir