Dear Vladimir and SPM-M/EEG experts,

I extracted source wave forms from auditory cortex (left and right) for 4
different conditions. Now, I would like to test statistically where those
conditions differ in time. To do statistics in SPM data is usually
transformed to images. Given that I have only 2 channels/sources the
traditional way of interpolating between channels does not seem appropriate
and even gives an error:

??? Error using ==> convhull

Error computing the convex hull. Not enough unique points specified.

Error in ==> spm_eeg_locate_channels at 43

ch = convhull(Cel(:, 1), Cel(:, 2));

Error in ==> spm_eeg_convert2scalp at 107

[Cel, Cind, x, y] = spm_eeg_locate_channels(D, n, interpolate_bad);

Error in ==> spm_eeg_convert2images at 287

    [S, Pout] = spm_eeg_convert2scalp(S);

Error in ==> spm at 982

evalin('base',CBs{v-1})

??? Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback

Could you suggest on any other way of doing statistics on source wave data?

Looking forward to your suggestions!

Best,

Anette

@ Vladimir (response to mail: [SPM] M/EEG: problems with sourcewave
extraction). I tried IID on a finer mesh, which indeed improved source wave
extraction, i.e. data is much smoother. Thanks for your suggestions.