Hi All,

Sorry if this is a very naive question, but I am very new to SPM and
am in the process of learning to use it to analyse FDG-PET data. I
have set up a 2 sample t-test, and specified the contrast as 1, -1.
However when I click 'submit...' the contrast does not apply and an
error message is displayed in the matlab window:

Error in ==> spm_conman at 1271
     [c,I,emsg,imsg] = spm_conman('ParseCon', str, xX.xKXs,STAT);
??? Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback.

I am running SPM8, but seem to have been able to make the contrast
work with SPM5 on a different machine.

Has anybody else had this problem? Am I just doing something very silly.

Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

- Charles

--
Charles Malpas