I've done the quiz 3 or 4 times in the last couple of days, and am surprised how well I am doing - not just because I live in New Zealand, many thousands of kilometres from London (although I did live there for 10 years), but mainly because I am getting good scores on parts of London I have never been to. North and Eastern boroughs like Brent and Haringey seem to be recognisable, even though I have never knowingly gone there. Possibly some recognition from TV programs, or just - could it be - that there is something intrinsically North London about certain types of houses? Interesting....
Guy