Dear All, please see the conference details below which may be of interest,

cheers
Bruce

Dear colleague
For your information, please find attached the programme for this year's 40th anniversary conference for the Study Group for Roman Pottery which will take place at the University of Glasgow between 6-8 July 2012.  If you are interested in attending please let me know and I will be happy to supply more information and registration forms.  Full details of the event can be found on the conference website at:
http://www.sgrp.org.uk/02/2012Glasgow.htm

Many thanks, apologies for cross-posting.
Regards

Louisa Campbell,
MA (Hons) PhD (Research)
Honorary Research Associate
Arc-ẹlas: Sgoil nan Daonnachdan
Archaeology: School of Humanities,
University of Glasgow / Oilthigh Ghlaschu
Phone: +44 (0) 141 330 2769
Email: [log in to unmask]
Webpage:
http://www.gla.ac.uk/schools/humanities/staff/louisacampbell/

Bruce Mann MA MIFA FSA Scot
Archaeologist
Infrastructure Services
Aberdeenshire Council

Tel: 01224 664731 Internal 725 4731
Fax: 01224 664679
Web Site -
www.aberdeenshire.gov.uk

Any "TR" attachments with this email are for Aberdeenshire Council TRIM users only.

This e-mail may contain privileged information intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please accept our apologies and notify the sender, deleting the e-mail afterwards. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the e-mail's author and do not necessarily represent those of Aberdeenshire Council.
www.aberdeenshire.gov.uk