Dear Ellen,
We offer a Level 7, 20 credit Aston University Certificate in L&T which is accredited by the HEA with Associate Fellowship. It is designed for PhD students and Research Assistants primarily but we also have some sessional staff undertaking the module. Although somewhat different, it is aligned to the first module of the PGCert and therefore, with an additional teaching observation, can be given APL for the PGCert.
Regards,
Anne

Dr Anne Wheeler
Director, Centre for Learning Innovation and Professional Practice
Aston University

Tel: 0121 204 5227