Thanks for your message.
I am away now until 18 February.
I'll reply as soon as I can when I'm back.
David

@David_Baume
01908 690315
07747 045 931

David
++++++++++
David Baume PhD SFSEDA FHEA

Twitter @David_Baume
Skype anthony.david.baume

T +44 (0)1908 690 315
F + 44 (0)1908 483 947
M +44 (0)7747 045 931

2 Southcott Way
Ashland
MILTON KEYNES
MK6 4AL
UK

Current and Recent Publications

Baume, D. (2011). "Engaging students in and with good academic work."
Journal of Learning Development in Higher Education(3).,
<http://tinyurl.com/34zda6l> http://tinyurl.com/34zda6l

Baume, D. (2010). "How can we do more with less? 'Ideal University'."
Educational Developments 11(4): 8-10.

Bates, I., D. Baume, et al. (2010). "Focusing on student learning to guide
the use of staff time." Innovations in Education and Teaching International
47(4): 357-367.

Evaluation Framework - a series of documents and guides for use in planning
and evaluating educational activities and resources -
<http://tinyurl.com/3p7jpf7> http://tinyurl.com/3p7jpf7

Writing and Using Good Learning Outcomes -  <http://tinyurl.com/6ly9oag>
http://tinyurl.com/6ly9oag

Course Design for Increased Student Satisfaction -
<http://tinyurl.com/2d2b528> http://tinyurl.com/2d2b528